TeethXpress - Replace Missing Teeth in a Day!
What Is TeethXpress?
Your solution to replace missing teeth and stop sliding dentures.
Millions of people are missing one or more teeth and use restorative dentistry to hide those discrepancies. They may go with conventional dentures or dental bridges or they may choose to avoid dental work altogether, feeling embarrassed to eat and smile in public.
But, what if we told you there’s a way to restore your smile and confidence in as little as one day… sounds too good to be true, right? No!
TeethXpress can replace ALL your missing teeth in a day!
- 4-6 Implants: If you’re a candidate, our White Plains implant dentists will place 4-6 implants in your upper or lower jawbone with abutment posts.
- Attaching New Teeth: Then, your new set of teeth (crafted and personalized around your facial features) are attached to those implant posts.
- Smile In a Day: All of this can be done typically in one appointment. You will walk out of our New York area dental office with your new smile.
Watch these short videos to visualize how TeethXpress works with 4 and 6 implants on the lower and upper arch of teeth.
All-On-4 (top arch):
All-On-4 (bottom arch):
All-On-6 (top arch):
All-On-6 (bottom arch):
Millions of People Are Turning to TeethXpress
TeethXpress procedure is considered minimally invasive – not to mention you could start smiling with your new smile in just one day. We also offer sedation dentistry for anyone who needs it.
Why Choose TeethXpress Over Other Alternative Solutions to Replace Missing Teeth?
Beautiful. Secure. Done in one day. It doesn't get much better than that!
Choose a White Plains Implant Dentist Who Puts Your Needs First
You May Have Many Questions About TeethXpress
- Am I a candidate for dental implants?
Generally, good dental implant candidates meet the following requirements:
- They are at the right age when facial growth and development is complete (usually around the ages of 16-18 or older)
- They have good health (don’t smoke, suffer from chronic disorders, etc.)
- There is enough jawbone, which supports the implant
Worried you don’t meet these requirements? That’s okay. The only way to know if you are a dental implant candidate for certain is to request an implant consultation.
One of our expert dentists can determine pretty quickly if implants are the right option for you using our CT scanner, which grabs 3D images of your jaw and skull.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
- How much does TeethXpress cost?
Because every patient is different, we cannot determine a set price for this dental implants procedure until you come in for a dental implants consultation. However, the cost of implants is an investment because of the skills, materials, and techniques provided.
Think of it as a long-term investment. Because this procedure can last for the rest of your life, you are investing in your mouth and body’s prolonged health without having to worry about maintenance and upkeep.
We don’t want a dental problem to become a money problem, which is why we offer multiple options to help finance your implant treatment plan:
- We accept most dental insurance plans
- No dental insurance? Ask us about our Dental Membership Plan.
- We offer 0% interest for 24 months
- CareCredit Opens in a new window and Alphaeon Opens in a new window are accepted
If you’re worried about the cost of this procedure, talk to us. We’re here to make this process as easy as possible for you.
- Is TeethXpress covered by insurance? Yes. Dental insurance usually does cover a portion of any dental implants procedure.
NOTE: Every dental insurance plan is different. Please consult with us or your insurance provider to know your plan’s exact coverage.
- Will getting dental implants hurt?
Most of our patients who’ve undergone TeethXpress in White Plains, NY report this procedure is virtually painless, experiencing little to no discomfort. We will administer local anesthesia and offer sedation dentistry for those who need it.
- What's the difference between TeethXpress and All-on-4 or All-on-6?
All-on-4 dental implants are a registered trademark for Nobel Biocare. This procedure along with All-on-6 involves placing 4-6 dental implants in the upper or lower jaw.
Simply put: TeethXpress and All-on-4 can restore smiles by restoring a full set of teeth. Generally, we can replace your teeth in a day with TeethXpress because of our restorative dentists’ skills and expertise.
- Do you offer other dental services? Being a comprehensive dental practice, we offer many services under one roof! This includes general, cosmetic, restorative, and specialty services. Here is a breakdown of our other specialty services:
We’re proud to serve communities throughout New York and other states, including New York City, Bronx, Connecticut, Westchester County, New Jersey, and White Plains.