Meet the Experts
Our dentists in White Plains, NY share years of experience and bring unique expertise to our practice.
Our General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentists in White Plains, NY
Simon Roytberg, DDS
Dr. Simon Roytberg has an array of experience in dentistry that has proved invaluable to all his patients. Since receiving his DDS degree, he has continued to enhance his skills in various forms of dentistry. However, what truly sets Dr. Roytberg apart is his emphasis on patient comfort and his commitment to using the latest advancements in dental technology.
Dr. Roytberg has a range of dental knowledge in both cosmetic and restorative care with a focus on premium patient care. He prides himself on meeting the individual needs of each patient and loves working with people.
Our White Plains dentist wants all patients to feel comfortable and have the ability to receive anxiety-free dentistry during every visit.
- Graduate of University of Washington dental school (one of the best in the country)
- Several postgraduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his D.D.S. degree
- Invisalign® Certified
- Certified in Lumineers
- Hybridge Implants Dentist
- Certificate from the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Teeth Xpress Provider
- Implant surgeon
- Years of experience as a dentist in New York City
- Skilled in a variety of services including general and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and restoration
Joel Caraballo, DMD
Born and raised in Puerto Rico but currently living in Manhattan, Dr. Caraballo is an expert in the fields of dental aesthetics and orthodontics. He combines empathy and dedication when caring for each patient.
When he was younger he received a lot of dental work and thus became very familiar with dentistry. He saw his old dentist as a role model and this led him to pursue a career in this field.
Dr. Caraballo finds delight in seeing the improvements a dentist can produce and the instant gratification on a patient’s face. He loves seeing patient’s reactions to cosmetic work and the boost they get in their self-esteem.
Outside of the Office: Our dentist in White Plains has a variety of hobbies including traveling, hiking, playing pool, and exploring New York City.
Hero: Gandhi, because anything can be solved without violence.
Best Day of Your Life: The day of my graduation from dental school, because I finally achieved a life-long dream.
Danielle Winters, DDS
Dr. Danielle Winters originally grew up in Orange County, CA, but always considered herself more of a New Yorker from traveling to this wonderful city during her summer breaks with her grandma, mom, and sister. Now, she feels fortunate to accomplish her dreams of becoming a dentist and pursue a career in New York.
Inspired by her father’s career as an interventional cardiologist, Dr. Winters knew she wanted to pursue a healthcare career. She decided to be a dentist so that one day she could change the lives of her patients by giving them the smile of their dreams, instilling in them the confidence to pursue their dreams and live happy lives.
In her undergraduate studies, she participated in a dental mission to Honduras and worked with local dentists, providing free dental care to local villages. She realized how many lives she could improve by being the best dentist that she could be. This has since been her mission.
Dr. Winters is a very passionate general dentist and is constantly participating in continuing education to master her profession.
- Bachelors of Science in Neurobiology at the University of Texas in Austin, TX
- DDS degree from New York University College of Dentistry
- Received Dean’s Merit Scholarship – graduated in the top 10% in her class
- Performs all aspects of general dentistry, including restorative dentistry, implant restorative dentistry, endodontic procedures, extractions and minor oral surgery procedures, and periodontic and prosthodontic treatments
- General practice resident at St. Barnabas HospitalOpens in a new window to SBH’s website, receiving extensive surgical, endodontic, and restorative dentistry training
Our Dental Specialists
Firas Marsheh, DDS
Dr. Marsheh is an accomplished endodontist in White Plains, NY. He received his first dental degree overseas and provided endodontic (root canals) services to underserved areas for two years. As an endodontist, Dr. Marsheh has extended his dental training to be able to provide well-rounded care to all our patients.
He truly is an expert in his field and has spent time researching “Anxiety Toward Endodontic Treatment”. This has allowed him to connect with patients’ thoughts and feelings while making root canal therapy a more comfortable and accessible treatment.
We feel privileged to have an in-house endodontist who can comprehensively care for our patients’ needs.
- Received a dental degree overseas
- Specialty degree in Endodontics from Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY (2009)
- Practiced internationally in underserved areas for two years focusing on endodontic treatment
- Practiced General Dentistry for a year before entering the Endodontic Program
- Conducted research at New York University focusing on “Anxiety Toward Endodontic Treatment”
Edward Brant, DDS, MS
Dr. Brant decided to specialize as a dentist to provide a higher standard of care and to treat more difficult cases. After graduation from dental school, Dr. Brant chose to spend four additional years to achieve a nationally recognized specialist certification in Periodontics.
His advanced knowledge and experience enable him to provide treatment with high success rates and in a painless manner. He is sought after to perform complex procedures on other dentists and their family members, specializing in dental implants, treating gum disease and solving difficult reconstructive dental problems.
Dr. Brant teaches other surgeons, dentists, and dental hygienists at the local, national and international level. Most of Dr. Brant’s lectures focus on providing methods to diagnose and solve difficult dental and implant problems.
Education & Experience
- School of Dental Medicine at Stony Brook
- School of Dental Medicine, University of Buffalo
- Master’s Degree in Oral Sciences
- DOCS Certified
Victoria Laor, DDS
Dr. Victoria Laor is an oral surgeon in White Plains, NY, providing a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery care for adults and children. She thrives in attaining the best results for her patients in a timely and painless manner.
Born in Ukraine, Dr. Laor moved to Chicago when she was only 10. She loved watching her dentist combine skills of artistry and technical manipulation to achieve beautiful, functional smiles. After high school, Dr. Laor decided to pursue dental school, where she found oral and maxillofacial surgery fascinating and wanted to specialize in it.
Fate brought her to the East Coast to complete her oral surgery residency and now lives in New York with her husband and two kids.
- Received DDS from University of Illinois College of Dentistry
- Received BS of Biologic Sciences at University of Illinois
- Completed Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at Christiana Care Health System
- Diplomate of American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Opens in a new window to ABOMS’ website
- BLS and ACLS certified
- American Dental Association Opens in a new window to ADA’s’ website
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Opens in a new window to AAOMS’ website
- New York State Dental Association Opens in a new window to NYSDA’s website
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Opens in a new window to NYSSOMS’ website