Dental Implants for White Plains, NY
The permanent solution for what's been missing from your smile.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants have become the preferred choice for replacing missing teeth. They look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Unlike other restorations, they are a permanent solution.
Implants can be used to replace a single tooth or multiple missing teeth.
How do dental implants work? Here are the three parts that replace your missing tooth, from root to crown.
Why Do Our Patients Love Dental Implants?
Why Choose Dental Group of Westchester for Dental Implants?
Surgical expertise and advanced cosmetic training make us the standout choice!
Dental Implants Can Replace A Single Tooth or A Whole Arch
Watch these short videos to learn how dental implants can restore your smile.
FAQs About Dental Implants
- Is the dental implant procedure painful?
During the procedure, you will be anesthetized. You should not experience any pain during your implants procedure. For the majority of our patients, any post-operative pain requires only over-the-counter pain medication.
Most patients can return to their routine the next day. We also offer conscious sedation for patients who experience dental anxiety to help them relax and get needed treatment. Learn all the truth about dental implants and let us reassure you that your comfort throughout this procedure is our #1 priority!
- Am I eligible for dental implants?
Do you have one or more missing teeth? Then, the answer is likely “yes!” Dental implants are a good option for the majority of patients. However, there are a few things to consider, such as:
- Age – Dental implants are most successful for adults who have fully developed mouths.
- Bone loss – If you do not have sufficient bone to support an implant, then additional work may be needed before the procedure to build up healthy bone again.
- Health – If you are not in good health, then the dental implant procedure may not be a viable option for you.
To find out if you are a candidate for dental implants, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
- How much do dental implants cost? Dental implants are an investment. However, when you factor in other restoration options for missing teeth (bridges and dentures), they need maintenance and replacements, which adds to the cost over time.
Dental implants are built to last and do not need regular updates, making them the most cost-effective choice. Many insurances will help cover the cost of dental implants. If you do not have dental insurance, then you can learn more about other financing options here.