Emergency Dental Care
Our local dentists are on hand to help!
Do You Need Help?
As one of our patients, you are our priority and have access to exclusive emergency care if:
- You lose a tooth
- You crack a tooth
- You are in unbearable pain
We strive to see you on the same day where possible. This includes evenings and weekends!
What Can We Do?
When you call our office expect a listening ear and a composed manner (during office hours). We help you stay calm and address your primary concerns. We never want a patient to experience pain so we do our best to accommodate your desired appointment time. Our team truly cares and will go above and beyond to help you in your hour of need.
If you are in the midst of a dental crisis, please do not delay! Although we do have scheduled hours of operation, we have local team members who live in the neighborhood and can help with your emergency care outside of normal hours.
We are here to help, so please call us at 914-683-5203.
What Is Included?
During a typical emergency visit, we don’t just dive in but take a systemic approach to make sure we truly help you. When you come to the office, our courteous team helps calm the situation and identify your concern. Next, you will be taken to our treatment rooms where we carefully assess your situation with the following:
Our aim is to provide same-day care and address your main concern. However, if the problem is more severe, we may only be able to provide pain relief and will schedule you in for another appointment as soon as possible.
FAQs about Dental Emergency
- What is considered a dental emergency?
Pain is subjective! Many people don’t even know they are having a dental emergency because they do not have pain. However, if you are having a dental problem and need immediate attention for any of the following we urge you to call the Dental Group of Westchester right away:
1. Unexplained bleeding from tooth or gums
2. Took pain medication but are still in pain
3. Suffered trauma and need to save a tooth
4. Have a chipped or cracked tooth
5. Have Orthodontic appliance that is dislodged and poking your gums/cheek
6. Have an ill fitting denture/partial that is preventing proper nutrition.
These are just some of the things considered an emergency.
In an effort to help flatten the curve, the Dental Group of Westchester now offers Teledentistry visit. If you are unable to arrange a day or time to come into the office for an appointment with our dentists you now have the option of a virtual visit.
- What should I do if I have a dental emergency?
The Dental Group of Westchester suggest that you call or text our office as the first plan of action. We have extended our office hours to continue helping our White Plains NY community.
May, June & July 2020 Office Hours:
During the COVID -19 Pandemic :
1. Appointments available Monday through Sunday
2. Appointments as early as 8:30am
3. Appointments as late as 7:30pm
If you are having a dental emergency we want you to call us right away. We need to be able to manage your care before irreversible damage is caused.
- Do dental emergencies cost more? Is emergency dental care expensive?
In Westchester County prices do vary per town and dental office. Dental Group of Westchester profes itself in providing the best fees to our community. For a limited time only, we are reducing our fees further. Our goal is to provide quality affordable treatment to the White Plains NY community.
1. Complete Oral Evaluation ($99)
2. Complimentary X-Rays (FREE)
3. Complimentary Electronic Prescription Submission (FREE)
In addition to the already reduced rate above, we accept PPO Insurance/ Local Plans/ Unions. By accepting your insurance we are further educing your out of pocket costs.
We are also offering for a limited time only, up to 24 Months of ZERO % Interest payment plans.
- How do I book an emergency dentist appointment?
If you need emergency dental treatment, please contact our team members right away!
If you are requiring attention outside of normal business hours, please text the office phone number. You can also reach the members of our via email. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- How is your office safe during the COVID pandemic ?– Dental Group of Westchester has never stopped following OSHA & CDC Standard Disinfection process.– We are no longer scheduling more than one patients in the office at a time.– For your safety and ours, patients are now screened prior to every appointment– We’ve over stocked up on PPE