Meet the Experts
Our dentists in White Plains, NY share years of experience and bring unique expertise to our practice.
Simon Roytberg, DDS
Dr. Simon Roytberg has an array of experience in dentistry that has proved invaluable to all his patients. Since receiving his DDS degree, he has continued to enhance his skills in various forms of dentistry. However, what truly sets Dr. Roytberg apart is his emphasis on patient comfort and his commitment to using the latest advancements in dental technology.
Dr. Roytberg has a range of dental knowledge in both cosmetic and restorative care with a focus on premium patient care. He prides himself on meeting the individual needs of each patient and loves working with people.
Our White Plains dentist wants all patients to feel comfortable and have the ability to receive anxiety-free dentistry during every visit.
- Graduate of University of Washington dental school (one of the best in the country)
- Several postgraduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his D.D.S. degree
- Invisalign® Certified
- Certified in Lumineers
- Hybridge Implants Dentist
- Certificate from the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Teeth Xpress Provider
- Implant surgeon
- Years of experience as a dentist in New York City
- Skilled in a variety of services including general and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and restoration
Firas Marsheh, DDS
Dr. Marsheh is an accomplished endodontist in White Plains, NY. He received his first dental degree overseas and provided endodontic (root canals) services to underserved areas for two years. As an endodontist, Dr. Marsheh has extended his dental training to be able to provide well-rounded care to all our patients.
He truly is an expert in his field and has spent time researching “Anxiety Toward Endodontic Treatment”. This has allowed him to connect with patients’ thoughts and feelings while making root canal therapy a more comfortable and accessible treatment.
We feel privileged to have an in-house endodontist that can comprehensively care for our patients’ needs.
- Received a dental degree overseas
- Specialty degree in Endodontics from Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY (2009)
- Practiced internationally in underserved areas for two years focusing on endodontic treatment
- Practiced General Dentistry for a year before entering the Endodontic Program
- Conducted research at New York University focusing on “Anxiety Toward Endodontic Treatment”
Joel Caraballo, DMD
Born and raised in Puerto Rico but currently living in Manhattan, Dr. Caraballo is an expert in the fields of dental aesthetics and orthodontics. He combines empathy and dedication when caring for each patient.
When he was younger he received a lot of dental work and thus became very familiar with dentistry. He saw his old dentist as a role model and this led him to pursue a career in this field.
Dr. Caraballo finds delight in seeing the improvements a dentist can produce and the instant gratification on a patient’s face. He loves seeing patient’s reactions to cosmetic work and the boost they get in their self-esteem.
Outside of the Office: Our dentist in White Plains has a variety of hobbies including traveling, hiking, playing pool, and exploring New York City.
Hero: Gandhi, because anything can be solved without violence.
Best Day of Your Life: The day of my graduation from dental school, because I finally achieved a life-long dream.
Marc Pan, DDS
Dr. Pan is originally from Beijing, China and came to the U.S. as a child. He grew up in Chicago, Illinois before attending Mount Sinai School of Medicine for his medical degree and Columbia Dental School for his dental degree. While at college, Dr. Pan had the privilege of shadowing an oral surgeon, which set him on his career path into oral surgery.
Seeing how happy and relieved patients are after surgery is the best part of his job. He also enjoys being available to his patients and lives by this motto:
“You can call me anytime, I’m happy to give you my direct cell phone number.”
Dr. Pan brings a fun, easy-going, and caring approach to dentistry. He is also an avid basketball fan and is a comic book artist in his spare time.
Education & Experience
- Medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine – a top 20 medical school
- Dental degree from Columbia Dental School
- Awarded Bronze Tablet when graduating from University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana – Awarded to top 3% of graduating class with GPA of 3.92/4
Walter Kostrzewski, DMD
Dr. Walter Kostrzewski aka “Dr. Walter” wears many hats in the dental industry and is vastly experienced. He started his journey to becoming a dentist when he was accepted to the Villanova University and Georgetown University Dental School seven-year dental program at the age of 17. Since then he never looked back – see his education and credentials below.
His interest in dentistry stemmed from when he was 14 years old and going through orthodontic care. The transformation of his own smile inspired Dr. Walter to help others achieve a beautiful smile.
Dr. Walter has completed hundreds of hours of continued education to compliment this array of schooling. This includes completing the entire continuum at PAC-Live, the nation’s premiere, hands-on live patient continuing education program.
Dr. Walker has an alter-ego, “Coach K”. “Coach K” has a natural flair for creating passionate teams, like our team, and has founded a group called “The Winning Dentists” who help other develop this passion. The best part of Dr. Walter’s job is helping fearful patients enjoy guilt-free dentistry. He is very caring, friendly, and a great listener too.
Hero: My Dad. He is a retired NYC police officer and was dedicated to serve and protect. While he did this he sent both my brother and me through college and grad school.
What Flavor Ice Cream Would You Be?: Friendly’s Black Raspberry.
- Graduated with a BS in Biology from Villanova
- Graduated from Georgetown to Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Completed a General Practice Residency at University Hospital in Stony Brook, NY, with an emphasis in treating the medically compromised patient, dental trauma, sedation and treating the fearful dental patient
- Clinical instructor at the prestigious Hornbrook Group in Chicago and San Francisco where he helped train other dentists in cosmetic dentistry and full mouth rehabilitation
- Published numerous articles featured in dental journals
- In 2003, New York Magazine listed Dr. Walter as one of the New York area’s best cosmetic dentists.
- “Sustaining” member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry from 2002-2007
- Founding member of Fellowship of Advanced Comprehensive Esthetics (F.A.C.E.)
- Fellow in the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics
- Fellow of the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Dental Organization for Continuing Education in Sedation
- American Dental Association
Edward Brant, DDS, MS
Dr. Brant decided to specialize as a dentist to provide a higher standard of care and to treat more difficult cases. After graduation from dental school, Dr. Brant chose to spend four additional years to achieve a nationally recognized specialist certification in Periodontics.
His advanced knowledge and experience enable him to provide treatment with high success rates and in a painless manner. He is sought after to perform complex procedures on other dentists and their family members, specializing in dental implants, treating gum disease and solving difficult reconstructive dental problems.
Dr. Brant teaches other surgeons, dentists, and dental hygienists at the local, national and international level. Most of Dr. Brant’s lectures focus on providing methods to diagnose and solve difficult dental and implant problems. Dr. Brant is driven to spread knowledge so more patients can be treated successfully.
Education & Experience
- School of Dental Medicine at Stony Brook
- School of Dental Medicine, University of Buffalo
- Master’s Degree in Oral Sciences
- DOCS Certified