Meet the Experts
Our dentists in White Plains, NY share years of experience and bring unique expertise to our practice.
Our General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentists in White Plains, NY
Simon Roytberg, DDS
Dr. Simon Roytberg has an array of experience in dentistry that has proved invaluable to all his patients. Since receiving his DDS degree, he has continued to enhance his skills in various forms of dentistry. However, what truly sets Dr. Roytberg apart is his emphasis on patient comfort and his commitment to using the latest advancements in dental technology.
Dr. Roytberg has a range of dental knowledge in both cosmetic and restorative care with a focus on premium patient care. He prides himself on meeting the individual needs of each patient and loves working with people.
Our White Plains dentist wants all patients to feel comfortable and have the ability to receive anxiety-free dentistry during every visit.
- Graduate of University of Washington dental school (one of the best in the country)
- Several postgraduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his D.D.S. degree
- Invisalign® Certified
- Certified in Lumineers
- Hybridge Implants Dentist
- Certificate from the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Teeth Xpress Provider
- Implant surgeon
- Years of experience as a dentist in New York City
- Skilled in a variety of services including general and cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and restoration
Our Dental Specialists
Firas Marsheh, DDS
Dr. Marsheh is an accomplished endodontist in White Plains, NY. He received his first dental degree overseas and provided endodontic (root canals) services to underserved areas for two years. As an endodontist, Dr. Marsheh has extended his dental training to be able to provide well-rounded care to all our patients.
He truly is an expert in his field and has spent time researching “Anxiety Toward Endodontic Treatment”. This has allowed him to connect with patients’ thoughts and feelings while making root canal therapy a more comfortable and accessible treatment.
We feel privileged to have an in-house endodontist who can comprehensively care for our patients’ needs.
- Received a dental degree overseas
- Specialty degree in Endodontics from Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY (2009)
- Practiced internationally in underserved areas for two years focusing on endodontic treatment
- Practiced General Dentistry for a year before entering the Endodontic Program
- Conducted research at New York University focusing on “Anxiety Toward Endodontic Treatment”
Edward Brant, DDS, MS
Dr. Edward Brant is a highly skilled periodontist at the Dental Group of Westchester, meaning along with finishing his doctorate in dental surgery, he completed four years of additional training to specialize in treating gum disease. Today, he uses his expertise to provide periodontal treatments with a high success rate. He also focuses on performing all treatments painlessly for patients, optimizing their experience.
Besides standard planing and scaling, Dr. Brant also performs complex dental procedures, such as dental implants and reconstructive dental procedures.
In addition to his work at the Dental Group, he educates surgeons, dentists, and hygienists throughout the local region, country, and even the world on periodontics and similar topics. His lectures address diagnostics and complex dental and implant challenges.
- School of Dental Medicine at Stony Brook in NY
- School of Dental Medicine, University of Buffalo in NY
- Master’s Degree in Oral Sciences
- DOCS Certified (sedation dentistry)